Security Sales & Integration Magazine recently named Alarm.com Image Sensor one of its top 30 technology innovations of 2012.
“We are truly honored to have the Image Sensor recognized as one of the top 30 innovations of the year,” said Alison Slavin, Alarm.com vice president of product management. “We’re always focused on creating new experiences for our subscribers and bringing them to market in a way that is affordable for consumers.”
This breakthrough security innovation has redefined motion sensors as we know them. Alarm.com Image Sensor includes the following:
- A small, built-in camera, enabling homeowners to quickly view snapshots of their property remotely using their smartphone.
- Homeowners will receive real-time email or text alerts of pictures captured.
- Utilizes an invisible infrared flash to provide clear pictures both day and night.
- State-of-the-art PIR motion sensing capabilities.
- Users can track both alarm events and non-alarm activity.
Launched in 2012, the Alarm.com Image Sensor quickly grew in popularity.
“The Alarm.com Image Sensor provides a unique experience for customers through the integration of motion and image capture with Interactive Services, and has quickly gained traction with consumers,” added Slavin.
Interested in purchasing Alarm.com Image Sensor? Contact CSS Today!
Alarm.com is the industry leading technology provider of interactive security, energy management and home automation solutions. Alarm.com Inc. home automation and security solutions are available exclusively through the company’s network of more than 1,000 licensed and authorized Security Dealers, like Chesapeake Systems Services, Inc. (CSS).
If you have any questions about Alarm.com, or wish to set up a consultation with one of our security experts, please contact Chesapeake Systems Services, Inc. – an Alarm.com authorized dealer – by calling 800-205-4909 or click here today!