As a parent, you know the situation. Your child arrives home. He/she is supposed to call you right away to let you know they arrived home safely, but they forget. So you are left to worry, running the possible scenarios through your head. Did they make it home? Are they hurt? What is going on!?
Better Security & Better Parenting: Both Possible with Alarm.com
Alarm.com takes the above scenario and helps rectify the situation. With an Alrm.com security system, you can receive real-time text message alerts when someone enters your home and inputs their unique security code. So you will never have to worry about your son or daughter forgetting to call you. Instead, you will know exactly when they get home. But that is just the beginning.
Additional benefits of Alarm.com:
- Alarm.com’s Image Sensor will take a picture of whoever enters your home, allowing you to verify that it was your son or daughter.
- With Alarm.com’s Smart Schedules, can trigger your thermostat to set your home to the right temperature before you get home. This allows you to minimize energy use when no one is home, while still maintaining a comfortable home. That is what we like to call a win-win!
- Live Streaming Video allows you to periodically check in using your smart phone, tablet, or other Internet-enabled device to make sure everything is ok.
- Because Alarm.com systems utilize a Dedicated Cellular Connection, the system will stay up even when your phone line, cable and/or Internet go down.
- Alarm.com will send you Severe Weather Alerts or Power Outage Alerts so you can stay up to date on the latest news in your area.
- You can remotely arm or disarm your security system, control the thermostat, lock/unlock your door, and more with Alarm.com’s Geo-Services.
- What if your phones are out? How can you call for help? Well, with Alarm.com’s Two-Way Voice, you can communicate right from your security panel.
- And so much more!
Authorized Alarm.com Dealer in Baltimore, Maryland
Alarm.com, provides its interactive security, video monitoring, home automation and energy management solutions exclusively through a network of more than 1,000 licensed and authorized Security Dealers, like Chesapeake Systems Services, Inc. (CSS).
If you have any questions about our blog, “Better Security & Better Parenting: Both Possible with Alarm.com,” or wish to set up a consultation with one of our security experts, please contact Chesapeake Systems Services, Inc. – an Alarm.com authorized dealer – by calling 800-205-4909 or click here today! You can follow CSS Inc. on Facebook and Twitter as well!