Alarm.com is the industry leading technology provider of interactive security, home automation, and, of course, energy management solutions. With Alarm.com Energy Management services you can remotely adjust your lights and thermostats and set energy saving Smart Schedules to fit your lifestyle.
Benefits of Energy Management from Alarm.com
- Remote Access: With Alarm.com, you can access your home security system using a Web dashboard or through smartphone applications for iOS, Android, BlackBerry, and Windows Phone 7.
- Thermostats: Alarm.com allows you to not only remotely adjust your thermostat, but also customize thermostat schedules. You can also receive text or email alerts of changes to your thermostat. Learn More.
- Lights: Similarly to your thermostat, Alarm.com allows you to control and manipulate your lighting schedule. Learn More.
- Smart Schedules: Alarm.com allows you to create custom energy-saving schedules for your home or business. Learn More.
- Activity Patterns: Alarm.com tracks your energy usage patterns and help you make better energy choices. Learn More.
- Extreme Temps: Now it’s simpler and more convenient than ever to adjust your energy consumption and make smarter energy decisions. Learn More.
- Reduce Energy Usage
- Reduce Energy Bills
- And More!
Chesapeake Systems Services: A Maryland Authorized Alarm.com Dealer
Alarm.com Inc. home automation and security solutions are available exclusively through the company’s network of more than 1,000 licensed and authorized Security Dealers, like Chesapeake Systems Services, Inc. (CSS).
If you have any questions about Energy Management from Alarm.com or wish to set up a consultation with one of our security experts, please contact Chesapeake Systems Services, Inc. – an Alarm.com authorized dealer – by calling 800-205-4909 or click here today! You can follow CSS Inc. on Facebook and Twitter as well!