As we explained in our blog, “Better Security & Better Parenting: Both Possible with Alarm.com,” you can receive real-time text and video alerts as soon as your child enters the house. No longer will you have to worry about whether or not your son or daughter made it home safely. No longer will you have to anxiously await you child to call you (and we both know they will forget). Now, with the help of Alarm.com, you will know exactly when they get home.
How to Program Your Alarm.com System to Alert You When a Child Comes Home
- Position your camera so it faces the front door.
- Log into your Alarm.com account and make sure that you are added into the address book, which is available under the “Notifications” tab.
- Next, click the “Video” tab and select “Recording Schedule.” Then click “Add a System-Triggered Schedule” or “Add a Motion-Triggered Schedule.” Now you can set up the camera to record a video clip as soon as it senses motion.
- Finally, choose how you want to receive the notification. Your options are push notification, text message, or email.
- Enjoy an unparalleled peace of mind!
Interested in an Alarm.com security system for your home? If so, contact Chesapeake Systems Services (CSS), an Alarm.com authorized security dealer in Baltimore, Maryland. Alarm.com, provides its interactive security, video monitoring, home automation and energy management solutions exclusively through a network of more than 1,000 licensed and authorized Security Dealers, like CSS.
If you have any questions about Alarm.com or wish to set up a consultation with one of our security experts, please contact Chesapeake Systems Services, Inc. – an Alarm.com authorized dealer – by calling 800-205-4909 or click here today! You can follow CSS Inc. on Facebook and Twitter as well!