Are you looking for a qualified home technology professional in the Baltimore, Maryland area, but having trouble narrowing down the seemingly countless options? The decision can be rather daunting. You want to make sure that the security professional you choose is qualified, trained, and service-oriented. But how can you be sure?
The Solution: Choose a CEDIA Pro!
Ethics. Continuing Education. Insurance. Experience.
The Custom Electronic Design and Installation Association, better known by the acronym CEDIA, has made the decision a lot easier. CEDIA certified professionals have not only met rigorous industry standards, while being formally educated and specially trained, but they have also agreed to the CEDIA Code of Ethics. Additional benefits of choosing a CEDIA Members include:
- Professional Guidance: Hiring a CEDIA Pro ensures that you are getting the highest level of professionalism and knowledge in the home technology industry.
- Up-to-Date Technology: CEDIA members are up-to-date on the latest industry technologies, making the available to you.
- Insurance: CEDIA members provide a professional level of credentials and insurance to assure and provide a comfort level.
- Continued Education: CEDIA Certified Professionals are required to maintain their certification status through continuing educational programs.
- Certified & Trained Professionals get the job done right!
Chesapeake Systems Services (CSS): A CEDIA Certified Company
Our mission is to provide our customers with the highest quality service and the most advanced products in the industry. We are large enough to serve your needs but small enough to know each customer by name. Exceptional customer service and total customer satisfaction are always our top priorities.
If you have any questions about CEDIA, or wish to set up a consultation with one of our security experts, please contact Chesapeake Systems Services, Inc. – an Alarm.com authorized dealer – by calling 800-205-4909 or click here today!
Source: Why use CEDIA Members?