Thanks to Sonos, Inc., playing and finding music at home has just gotten easier. Sonos System Software 3.7 has been released and it contains an update that includes brand new controller apps available for Mac and PC. If you are a current Sonos customer, this software is available to you for free via a system update.
In a statement released by the CEO of Sonos, John MacFarlane said that he just wants to provide customers with the fastest, best music listening experience in their home and the new apps allow users to do just that.
The new Sonos Controller apps come with some brand new features which include:
- A Mini Controller lets you control the music while you’re working in other apps
- A single search box lets you quickly find artists, albums, songs and stations across all your music sources—music library, Internet radio and music services.
- Simple drag & drop interface now lets you add one or multiple songs to your queue, room or group of rooms for instant music gratification
- One touch Party Mode volume control lets you easily raise or lower the volume in all your grouped rooms simultaneously
- New design and functionality provide greater consistency with other Sonos Controller apps
Full details of Sonos 3.7 software can be found here: http://www.sonos.com/support/software_updates/.
The Sonos app update has just made it that much easier to enjoy some of your favorite tunes and discover your favorite music of tomorrow.
If you have any questions about The New Sonos PLAYBAR: The Best Soundbar on the Market or wish to set up a consultation with one of our security experts, please contact Chesapeake Systems Services, Inc. – an Alarm.com authorized dealer – by calling 800-205-4909 or click here today! You can follow CSS Inc. on Facebook and Twitter as well!