Are you tired of losing your garage door remote? If so, you are not alone. That is why Honeywell Security Systems designed its new 5877 Relay Receiver, which allows homeowners to open and close their garage door using their security system.
Benefits of the 5877 Relay Receiver
- Homeowners no longer have to keep track of that pesky garage door remote
- The 5877 Relay Receiver is part of Honeywell’s 5800 series of wireless devices
- Quick, easy, and clean installation
- The system can store and operate up to seven wireless keys
- No additional codes for homeowners to remember
- Fastest way to add garage door control to any VISTA® or LYNX installation
- Can be used with Honeywell wireless security systems to show alarm status (LED)
- The Relay Receiver works with most garage doors
Interactive Security Systems from Chesapeake Systems Solutions
CSS maintains a strategic alliance with the country’s leaders in interactive systems, like Honeywell Security Systems, to bring homeowners, like you, the most up-to-date and innovative home automation solutions, like the 5877 Relay Receiver.
Interactive Security systems from CSS are a great solution for any home!
With an interactive security system, installed and maintained by CSS, you are always secure, 24/7. Plus, all interactive security-enabled systems from CSS are built with line-cut-proof wireless signal forwarding technology. Even if the phone-line is cut or damaged (or if there is no phone line at all), alarm signals are transmitted wirelessly and can be forwarded to the central monitoring station.
If you have any questions about the 5877 Relay Receiver or Security Systems, or wish to set up a consultation with one of our security experts, please contact Chesapeake Systems Services, Inc. – an Alarm.com authorized dealer – by calling 800-205-4909 or click here today!
Chesapeake Systems Services, Inc. is conveniently located in Annapolis Junction, Maryland. We proudly serve, but are not limited to, the following counties throughout Maryland, Virginia and Washington DC: Anne Arundel County, Baltimore County, Calvert County, Charles County, Howard County, Montgomery County, Fairfax County, Loudon County, Harford County, Prince George’s County, and Queen Anne County.