While there are many ways to relay information from a PC to a telephone entry system, most of these systems have several drawbacks, including:
• High implementation
•Inability to program remotely
• Compatability issues
•Limited distance capabilities
• Challenging setup procedures
The simple, cost-effective solution to the above problems is the DKS IMServer (Internet-Modem Server).
An Internet modem server, like the DKS IMServer, is a hybrid service that allows any PC to send programming changes to any DoorKing Telephone Entry System using a regular Internet connection without the need of adding an Internet connection at the Entry System and without the need to add a dial up modem at the PC.
The DoorKing IMServer
Benefits of the DKS IMServer
• Hassle-Free, Remote Programming: Program multiple locations through your telephone entry system phone line from anywhere you have an Internet connection.
• An effective, fully integrated solution to access programming.
• Full benefit of the full line of DKS telephone entry systems.
• Least expensive method of connecting any DKS telephone operating system.
You will be completely satisfied with the functionality of the DKS IMServer!
If you have any questions about the DKS IMServer or wish to set up a consultation with one of our security experts, please contact Chesapeake Systems Services, Inc. – an Alarm.com authorized dealer – by calling 800-205-4909 or click here today!
Chesapeake Systems Service, Inc. is conveniently located in Annapolis Junction, Maryland. We proudly serve, but are not limited to, the following counties through out Maryland, Virginia and Washington DC: Anne Arundel County, Baltimore County, Calvert County, Charles County, Howard County, Montgomery County, Fairfax County, Loudon County, Harford County, Prince George’s County, and Queen Anne County.