Alarm.com, the leading provider of interactive security and connected home services, is at it again. The innovative security provider recently announced the addition of Platform Connect, a flexible way to integrate more devices and best of breed partners with the Alarm.com Platform service and single app experience. This is just another way in which Alarm.com delivers on the promise of a truly connected home.
“As more and more devices have the ability to be remotely accessible, it opens up new possibilities for how a consumer can interact with all the devices in their home – and how these devices interact with one another,” said Alison Slavin, vice president of product management, Alarm.com.
Benefits of Platform Connect
- A single solution to control all of the mission critical systems in the home.
- With Platform Connect, it is now easier than ever to integrate new products.
- First class, seamless experience to the user.
- Platform Connect delivers this flexibility through a multi-tiered API supporting direct integration, cloud-to-hardware integration and cloud-to-cloud integration to the Alarm.com Platform.
- Alarm.com is constantly expanding its offerings to include more and more products.
- Manage and monitor everything from a single Alarm.com mobile app or Web account.
- A truly connected home experience! Alarm.com’s connected home platform delivers an integrated experience that is fully customizable.
“Alarm.com is working to connect all the mission critical devices in the home in a single, easy to use experience,” said Slavin. “We see the unlimited possibilities inherent in “The Internet of Things” and Platform Connect allows easy integration into the Alarm.com platform to make it a reality in the home.
“With Platform Connect we have architected our connected home platform for easy and secure integration with third party solutions, putting Alarm.com in the unique position to transform the vision of the connected home into a reality,” added Slavin.
Are you interested in Platform Connect? Is so, contact your Maryland Authorized Alarm.com Dealer today!
Alarm.com, the industry leading technology provider of interactive security solutions, helps protect and empower over a million residential and commercial customers throughout North America. The company provides its interactive security, video monitoring, home automation and energy management solutions exclusively through a network of more than 1,000 licensed and authorized Security Dealers, like Chesapeake Systems Services, Inc. (CSS).
If you have any questions about the Energy Monitoring Solution from Alarm.com or wish to set up a consultation with one of our security experts, please contact Chesapeake Systems Services, Inc. – an Alarm.com authorized dealer – by calling 800-205-4909 or click here today! You can follow CSS Inc. on Facebook and Twitter as well!