Do you want to transform the way that you get housework done and forego a vacuum that won’t do its job? A central vacuum system is the perfect way to substitute the old methods with the new. Central vacuum systems are quieter, stronger, and incredibly convenient. What do you need to know before you build a home with a central vacuum system?
Central Vacuum System 101
Central vacuum systems are installed directly into your home. They are composed of a base power unit, a container to hold whatever is vacuumed up, and different connections throughout your home to connect to. The power unit and container are typically installed somewhere out of the way where they’ll be out of sight (and quieter) like a basement or garage. You can use various attachments and hoses with the connections to properly clean wherever you are, whether you’re vacuuming carpet or tile.
Central Vacuum System Installation
Just like no two homes are exactly alike, no two central vacuum systems are exactly alike. Your central vacuum system should be designed to match your space and work into your new home. Installing a central vacuum system during the building process does not change the way walls are built, the way many homeowners fear, so you won’t have to change your floorplan.
Why a Central Vacuum System?
Central vacuum systems are a fantastic for just about every family for many reasons, including:
- They are the most portable vacuum system, as you can vacuum from anywhere in your home without needing to drag around an entire unit
- They offer maximum power and strength
- They are much quieter than traditional vacuums, since the actual power unit is located in another area
- Attachments are available to clean just about anything you can think of
- They help to remove allergens and dust without irritating allergies
- They add actual value to your home and a great return on investment, unlike traditional vacuum cleaners
Central Vacuum Systems from CSS
At CSS, we offer top-notch security systems, fire alarms, and home automation systems that will make your life safer, more functional, and more enjoyable. You will be resting easy when you work with CSS. Our professional team and fast installations are enough to keep customers coming back, again and again.
Please contact Chesapeake Systems Service, Inc. by calling 800-205-4909 or click here today for a free estimate! Put our experience and incredible quality products to work for your business today! You can follow CSS Inc. on Facebook, Pinterest, LinkedIn, Google+ and Twitter as well.