Unless you are a security expert, you probably do not know what CCTV actually stands for. Well, you are in luck, because we do. Closed circuit television – better known as CCTV – refers to a system that uses… Read More
Posts Tagged ‘residential’
- December 16th, 2011
- Posted in Camera Surveillance in Maryland, Home Security Systems in Maryland
- Tags: 365 days a year, airports, banks, best technology selections, cameras, capture, capture video, cctv, CCTV Security Cameras - Basic Information About CCTV, cctv technology, centralized location, chesapeake systems, chesapeake systems services, closed-circuit television, commercial markets, consultant, control, control panel detects, control room, control room monitor, css specializes, customer expectations, delivering products, design, digital video recorders, dvr, existing, extra manpower, facebook, feed images, fire alarm systems, footage, formatted images, friendly, full color, helpful dispatchers, high traffic, home, increasing, incredible, insides, installation, insured, internet protocol, ip, lincensed, malls, maryland, minute details, mobile phone, monitoring, monitoring service, motion, networking, networks, operate, outsides, performance, personnel, protection, reducing, reliable, remotely patrol, representatives, residential, schedule, security, security expert, security platform, services, storage, surveillance solution, system, terminals, trained, twitter, value, virginia, washington d.c.
- December 8th, 2011
- Posted in Automated Home in Maryland, Camera Surveillance in Maryland, Commercial Security Alarm System in Maryland, Multi-System Access
- Tags: access control, burglaries, cameras, cctv, chesapeake systems services, closed-circuit television, commercial markets, commonplace, consultation, crime, css, customer expectations, delivering products, design, dispatchers, drive, excellence, facebook, fire alarm systems, footage, home, installation, invasion, live, maryland, marylandsecurityalarms.com, monitoring, panel detects, priority, remote, residential, safe, schedule, Secure Your Home With Camera Surveillance, security, service, service program, sophisticated alarms, surveillance, technology selections, twitter, unparalleled customer service, value, virginia, washington d.c.
What have you done to ensure that your home is safe? Have you done anything? If not, now is the time. It is better to address these issues now, rather than after a home invasion. Unfortunately, we do not live… Read More
- December 2nd, 2011
- Posted in Commercial Security Alarm System in Maryland
- Tags: access control, armed, budgets, business assets, business owners, cctv, chesapeake systems services, closed-circuit television, commercial markets, commercial security alarm system, Commercial Security Alarm System - Protect Your Business, company, control panel detects, css, delivering products, design, deterrent, disarmed, dispatchers, facebook, fire alarm systems, friendly, future prosecution, install, installation, maryland, monitoring, motion sensors, performance, protected, residential, schedule, security, security provider, security system, services, successful business, surveilance, technology, trained, twitter, value, video surveillance, virginia, washington d.c.
Security is an important aspect of any successful business. A commercial security alarm system offers the perfect defense for your business assets. After all, you have worked too hard to get your company to where it is to risk losing… Read More
- November 22nd, 2011
- Posted in Home Security Systems in Maryland, Insurance premium break
- Tags: A Home Security System is an Insurance Premium Break, agencies, basic requirements, benefits, best technology, break, burglars, burglary, business, cctv, cheaspeake systems services, chesapeake systems services, closed-circuit television, commericial markets, consultant, control, css, css inc., delivering products, design, deter, discount, doors, entry, excellence, facebook, fire alarm, friendly, gain, heavy duty, helpful, highly trained, home protection, home security, home security system, homeowners insurance policy, installation, installed, insurance, insurance premium, locks, lowering, main factor, maryland, membership, money, monitoring service, neighborhood watch, panel detects, peace, performance, protect, pursuit, relevant authorities, representatives, residential, safe, safety, save, saving, schedule, security control, security system, service, twitter, unparalleled customer service, valuables, value, virginia, washington d.c., windows
We all know the benefits of a home security system, right? It will deter burglars, protect your valuables and give you peace of mind knowing your home and your loved ones are safe. But did you know that a home… Read More
- November 18th, 2011
- Posted in Home Security Systems in Maryland
- Tags: access control, alarm maintenance, alarm monitoring, alarms, authorities, benefits, best customer service, break, break-ins, burglars, carbon monoxide, care, cctv, central, cheasapeake systems services, chesapeake systems services, commercial, criminals, css, damage, destroying, deterrent, deters, doors, facebook, fires, fully protected, hire, home, home protection, home security company, increase, installing, insurance discount, lifeline, list, maryland, monitoring station, office, peace of mind, personnel, professional installation, questions, resale, residential, security, security system, small home fires, smoke, special, state-of-the-art protection, structural part, technicians, Top 10 Reasons to Hire a Home Security Company, twitter, valuable, value, virginia, washington dc, window decals, wireless solutions, yard signs
Are you on the fence about whether to hire a home security company? It is a big decision that requires a lot of thought. That is why we at Chesapeake Systems Services, Inc. have put together a list of some… Read More
- November 12th, 2011
- Posted in Home Security Systems in Maryland
- Tags: access, Alarm.com, Alarm.com Announces Severe Weather Alerts, alarms.com, alerts system, ample time, best technology, capability, cctv, chesapeake systems services, closed circuit, commercial markets, committed, consultant, control panel, customer service, customers, design, drive, excellence, existing, external events, facebook, fire alarm, fires, goal, home, home security, impending danger, improve, innovative, installation, insured, issued, leverage, licensed, luck, maryland, monitoring, national weather service, performance, platform, proactive system, products, property, pursuit, reactive, real time, residential, safety, schedule, security, security solutions, service, service program, services, severe weather, severe weather alert, steve trundle, systems, technology, tornados, tracks, traditional security, trained, tsunami, twitter, valuable, value, virginia, warning, washington
Don’t you wish your home security system could do more? Wouldn’t it be really handy if it could warn you of impending danger, like tornados, fires or tsunamis? Well, you are in luck. Alarm.com recently announced the release of its… Read More
- October 28th, 2011
- Posted in Multi-System Access
- Tags: access control, AI, Alarm.com, beneficial feature, best technology selections, BI, builders, business, cctv, cheasapeake systems services, closed-circuit television, commercial markets, consultant, control, convenience, css, css inc., customer website, d.c., delivering products, dropdown menu, existing customers, existing login, facebook, feedback, fire alarm systems, firmware, inc., innovative system, installation, insured, interactive customers, licensed, maryland, mobile app, monitoring, Multi-System Access, Multi-System Access from Alarm.com :: Chesapeake Systems Services, online account, performance, profile tab, properties, property security systems, rental, residential, schedule, security, service, service program, single location, system, trained, twitter, value, video standalone, virginia, washington d.c.
If you own your own house, plus your own business, and maybe even a vacation home, you know just how hard it is to manage all of these different security systems. There has to be a better way! Well,… Read More
- October 14th, 2011
- Posted in Uncategorized
- Tags: 10 staff members, 100% customer satisfaction, 36 residents, 43, adamsmorgan.wusa9.com, affordable price, alarm monitoring service, analysts, any alarm, benefit, building boiler, business, carbon monoxide, carbon monoxide detectors, carbon monoxide poisoning, cheasapeake systems services, co detectors, co exposure, co leak, commercial needs, css, css inc., deadly gas, dispatches, emergency, emergency units, evaluated, excellent monitoring service, facebook, fire, fire crew, gas, highest quality products, illness, inc., incident, install, kills, leak, lifesaver, local hospital, monitored, non-life threatening injuries, odorless, poisoning, professionally trained, proper authorities, protect your family, residential, rest building, second genesis, security, security control panel detects, security solution, sick individual, symptoms, tasteless, telltale, trust chesapeake systems service, twitter, under investigation, washington dc, water heater, wood burning stoves, wusa9.com
On Tuesday, September 27th, 43 individuals were treated for carbon monoxide poisoning after a leak at 1324 Havard Street, NW, Washington DC. When the fire crew arrived to attend to a sick individual, they noticed that several others… Read More