Let’s face it; the speakers on your television are less than ideal, leaving you wanting more from your home theater experience. And unfortunately, most of the “upgrades” on the market are one trick ponies. These soundbars do little more than slightly improve sound quality. Fortunately, there is an alternative: The New Sonos PLAYBAR. Built around nine drivers—six midrange drivers and three tweeters – the PLAYBAR simulates a 5.1 surround sound system, with a much simpler hookup. That is what we like to call a win-win. In fact, going from the box to hookup will take just about 10 minutes. All you have to do is plug in the power cord, connect the digital optical cable for the audio, and connect the speaker to your home network via Ethernet cable or wirelessly with a Sonos Bridge. This allows you to access a wide variety of streaming music sources, such as Pandora, Rhapsody, and Spotify.
Additional Benefits of the New Sonos PLAYBAR
- The PLAYBAR can be controlled using your regular TV remote.
- The speakers can be laid flat or hung on a wall. A built-in orientation sensor changes the system to accommodate the speaker position.
- As we have already said, there is only one audio connection.
- If you have additional Sonos products, you can direct the television’s audio to other Sonos components in your home.
- If you turn on the television, the PLAYBAR automatically switches to TV audo.
- The smartphone app is also pretty impressive, enhancing the functionality of your PLAYBAR!
- The PLAYBAR is extremely easy to use and provides unsurpassed sound quality.
If you have any questions about The New Sonos PLAYBAR: The Best Soundbar on the Market or wish to set up a consultation with one of our security experts, please contact Chesapeake Systems Services, Inc. – an Alarm.com authorized dealer – by calling 800-205-4909 or click here today! You can follow CSS Inc. on Facebook and Twitter as well!