Honeywell’s newest touchscreen controller provides homeowners with a cost-effective method to reduce energy consumption by combining security, temperature, lighting controls, and more on a single device, Tuxedo Touch.
Benefits of Tuxedo Touch
- Bright, full-color, 7-inch display
- Utilizes Z-Wave® communications protocol to communicate with up to 232 devices
- Built-in web server
- View local weather information
- Upload digital photos and videos
- View streaming feeds from up to four IP video cameras
- Create and display messages for household members or employees
- Easily program the system to fit individual lifestyles or business
- Video user guide that explains how to operate the device right on the display
- Remotely control the entire system using you smartphone, tablet, or PC
- And more!
“Lifestyle is valued more than ever today, which is why security systems in both the home and business are expanding beyond life safety requirements into the connected home environment,” said Rob Puric, director of Residential Marketing for Honeywell. “People want simplicity, and Tuxedo Touch achieves that by combining protection, lifestyle and energy savings in an easy-to-use manner. This is truly the most cost-effective device of its kind in the industry.”
Home Automation Options from Chesapeake Systems Services, Inc. (CSS)
CSS allows you to customize your home security system according to your specific needs. Whether you’re shopping for a non-intrusive senior monitoring package, a flexible family monitoring plan, or an alternative to a phone line-based security system, an interactive security system from CSS has just the system you’re looking for.
Interactive Security systems from CSS are a great solution for primary homes, vacation properties, and businesses!
If you have any questions about Tuxedo Touch from Honeywell or wish to set up a consultation with one of our security experts, please contact Chesapeake Systems Services, Inc. – an Alarm.com authorized dealer – by calling 800-205-4909 or click here today!
Chesapeake Systems Services, Inc. is conveniently located in Annapolis Junction, Maryland. We proudly serve, but are not limited to, the following counties through out Maryland, Virginia and Washington DC: Anne Arundel County, Baltimore County, Calvert County, Charles County, Howard County, Montgomery County, Fairfax County, Loudon County, Harford County, Prince George’s County, and Queen Anne County.